6.5 prc brass Lapua vs Hornady and availability

huntin24/7

I know Lapua brass is better quality and would like to find some but can’t seem to find any in stock. Is anyone aware of somewhere it’s in stock? If not, is it worth it to keep waiting for it to show up or is Hornady decent enough?

I had and shot Lapua, but traded it to my neighbor for more Hornady as I already had a decent stockpile. I usually avoid Hornady, but I've pretty happy with the 6.5 PRC stuff. Watch the individual case weights I definitely had some large spreads.

Hornady will be just fine especially for standard hunting ammo but honestly I've been less than impressed with Hornady and only 1 rifle has their brass now and only because I couldn't get anything else.

There are other manufacturers I'd consider above Hornady...Peterson, Lapua, Norma, ADG. If you can wait I'd get on the watchlist for all of them and buy 100 pieces or more

Hornady will be just fine especially for standard hunting ammo but honestly I've been less than impressed with Hornady and only 1 rifle has their brass now and only because I couldn't get anything else.

There are other manufacturers I'd consider above Hornady...Peterson, Lapua, Norma, ADG. If you can wait I'd get on the watchlist for all of them and buy 100 pieces or more
I’ve been trying to find Lapua and adg but it doesn’t seem to be in stock anywhere.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back