4:30 AM !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Is it worth is leaving this Early to sit in the Fuggin' Cold to shoot some Nasty Tasting ducks ?

Well.... Worth it or not, Here we Go. Heading out with Wylee and ElkTurd. It's not raining or snowing so At least it will be dry... (KNOCK on Wood) And at least it's Above 0 degree's (Almost)
rolleyes.gif

I got a Good feeling.. Uhhhh Or maybe it's just my Mornng wood
wink.gif

elkgrin.gif

It WAS Worth it. (Like you had any doubt
tongue.gif

We each only got 2 ducks. More then that, we laughed and had a Great time. I got a Pair of Golden Eyes (After a Bit of duck Swapping *SMILE* that I've been wanting to mount. It was the Barrow Goldeneyes and not the Common. (The 1/2 Moon face ones) And they were in Good shape. I already have a Pair of Common ones from Last year.

b&ggold.jpg

Here are the Ones I already have :

goldeneye1.sized.jpg

mounts1.sized.jpg

Todays Mixed bag Included : 3 goldeneyes, 2 Mallards and a Female widgen (If I remember right ?!?!)

I'll upload field pictures Tomorrow.

Here is a Couple Pics of the Day. I have another set I'll start a New topic with *SMILE*

Here is Wylee Picking up elkturds Duck that he shot then it started playing the Duck and POP game with him. Finnaly it Popped up and ElkTurded Popped it. Wylee was Downstream Retreaving another duck and Got in place for the FLOAT BY :

11_22a.sized.jpg

Here is Elkturd Giving Praise to the Heavins or claiming the FART that someone let out. I'm not sure :

11_22b.sized.jpg

Here is a Picture we took of the Decoy Spread :

11_22c.sized.jpg

Here is all the Ducks :

11_22d.sized.jpg

11_22f.sized.jpg

11_22g.sized.jpg

11_22h.sized.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members