PEAX Equipment

350 legend

tikkaman

I got a new CVA cascade in 350 legend Wed. ,anyone have this round and how do you like it ?

I don’t have one and haven’t shot one but it seems to be one of the only calibers of ammo left on the shelf in most gun stores around my area. So you may have bought it at a good time in this ammo crisis. Must not have caught on in popularity yet but it seems like a good brush gun for deer.

I don’t have one and haven’t shot one but it seems to be one of the only calibers of ammo left on the shelf in most gun stores around my area. So you may have bought it at a good time in this ammo crisis. Must not have caught on in popularity yet but it seems like a good brush gun for deer.
Not a factory gun but I have one.,

I had McGowen make me a custom barrel chambered .350 legend with a long throat and a .358 barrel so I can shoot 150 grain cutting edge raptors. OAL is 2.550.

It was nice to walking into the gun shop and grab a box of $12 plinking ammo last week to break it in I stead of using $40 in bullets to do it.

Love it. Its legal in my southern Michigan deer zone. I'm far from an expert but it has dropped half dozen deer for myself and my buddy and our kids so far. 450 bushmaster is more popular around here but 350 seems more accurate to me and my shoulder likes it way more.

I have a TC Venture 2 in .350 Legend. It is exceptionally accurate (1" @ 100 yards). I have it sighted in 2" high at 100 yds. It lands 4" low at 200 yds. I killed my Ohio buck with it in 2020. Very effective!

I think my dad just bought that exact same rifle. The one he bought came with a cheap scope, in some sort of package deal, and he went out and bought a box of cheap ammo at the gun store....long story short, my father said the gun is a tack driver, even with cheap ammo and poor optics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back