PEAX Equipment

270 Weatherby ammo

Jager1234

Dear All,
Looking for 270 weatherby ammo, please let me know what you are willing to sell. Thank you.

I have a bunch of 270 weatherby brass for reloading if that might be something for interested in. Most of it is Norma brass brand new and some once fired

I realize you're prolly looking for more reasonable pricing but here's some...

Where are you located? I believe scheels in Great Falls MT has had 270wby on their shelves for a while
I’m from southern PA, non of the stores nearby have anything in stock, most of them have never even heard of a 270 Weatherby 🙈🙈

It looks like those are ttsx, I don’t think anybody would hesitate to shoot an elk with them. I have a couple of rifles that shoot them better than any of the lead I’ve shot through them

I love the 270 Wby Mag. Not sure what ammo to use for Elk up to 500 yards.
The first option is the ammo you have access to…. Since you went the weatherby route (awesome cartridges) and don’t hand load you have limited options and you know it won’t ever be cheap

There are Norma soft points, weatherby loaded interlocks and weatherby loaded ttsx available on gun broker. Buy what you want and get to shooting! I’m a huge 270 fan and that weatherby is truly a hot rod

The first option is the ammo you have access to…. Since you went the weatherby route (awesome cartridges) and don’t hand load you have limited options and you know it won’t ever be cheap

There are Norma soft points, weatherby loaded interlocks and weatherby loaded ttsx available on gun broker. Buy what you want and get to shooting! I’m a huge 270 fan and that weatherby is truly a hot rod
Thank you for the advice. I love Weatherby’s, I have several other once but that is my first 270… do you think the ttsx is a good for elk?

Thank you for the advice. I love Weatherby’s, I have several other once but that is my first 270… do you think the ttsx is a good for elk?
Absolutely, the velocity that comes with shooting a weatherby only makes the ttsx better. You’ll get plenty of penetration and expansion with that bullet

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back