Caribou Gear

2023 Javelina success

prhunter

Once again, headed out with the crew to the great state of Arizona in search for the elusive javelina. Day two of the hunt was very productive for me. We glassed up a herd about 800 yds away Saturday afternoon. Made a move on them and got within 25 yards. When I came up on them, this sow presented a good shot and I took it.

AZ was very good to me this year. Harvested a nice bull elk in September, had a good opportunity at a nice coues buck in October and now this healthy javelina! Good times!!1.jpg

congrats! I love hunting javelina - need to get my butt back to it

Once again, headed out with the crew to the great state of Arizona in search for the elusive javelina. Day two of the hunt was very productive for me. We glassed up a herd about 800 yds away Saturday afternoon. Made a move on them and got within 25 yards. When I came up on them, this sow presented a good shot and I took it.

AZ was very good to me this year. Harvested a nice bull elk in September, had a good opportunity at a nice coues buck in October and now this healthy javelina! Good times!!View attachment 266675
Congrats what units were you successfully.in?

AZ was very good to me this year. Harvested a nice bull elk in September, had a good opportunity at a nice coues buck in October and now this healthy javelina! Good times!!View attachment 266675
Now I like that. Spotted at 800 yds and stalked to 25 for the shot. THAT is hunting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back