PEAX Equipment

2022 spring turkey

Much respect for your abilities! I know that they do not come easily! Awesome deer each of them!

I don't guide anymore but I will hunt with someone.. I mean plan hunts,, they go to an area and I to another.,come out at quit time and talk of the hunt and strategies for the next hunt..

Myself and my family,,dad brothers, grandparents,cousins, all are outdoors people.. we like all types of it.. and live it.

Number 1 reason for success,,, no quit... Persistent...
I grew up the same way. My main hunting partner is my Dad. He just can’t do it anymore! He is still alive and pretty much hunts vicariously through me.

My cousin tony and my brother John have always been my sounding board if you know what I mean... My dad and grandpa instilled in us the love for it and some of the skill.. a lot of it came from the hard way..boot leather and time.. my dad is 73 ,,just can't go like he use to but still a wealth of knowledge... And loves to talk of it.. he is a dog man.. coonhounds,, squirrel dogs,, and rabbit dogs!!! Use to love running fox hounds as well.

Exactly! My Dad has a Mountain Fiest that goes everywhere with him. They mostly squirrel hunt on our small farm . Hardest thing for me to do is go off without him . I feel like he needs to be right there with me especially hunting!
Got to cherish them while we have them around!

Yep,, I'm 50 now.. I try to do most evening a thirty year old does... Sometimes I really feel it later lol

I know what you mean. I am 59 and have been retired for 5 years now. I am really conscious of my health and diet now! I have lost 40 lbs and I feel like I am 30 again . I still do everything that I used to do I just go about it at a little slower pace.
I highly recommend watching Dr. Ken Berry on YouTube. The information on diet really has changed the way I think about food and nutrition!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back