Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2022 shed thread

I’m confident this is a set. Just a weird angled photo. You are looking at more of the inside view of the brown antler. G1s are 16.25 and 16.5. G2s are 18.25 and 18.75. Pedicles were the same but I don’t have the measurement. Beam curvature is the same. The back of the “white” antler is the same color as the “brown” antler. They were found 10 yards apart.
Ok I will pm you my address. Mail them to me and I will confirm.😁😁😁

My hunting buddy just brought this matching set over for me to measure. I can't get a picture that does them justice. Crazy mass. The G4s are over 20" long and significantly larger diameter than my wrist for most of the length. They weigh around 13 pounds each. Right 165.75", left 163.5". Give it 40" spread credit and this is a 370" bull, from a total garbage unit.
View attachment 208750
Thats a set no doubt! Nice find!

Too much snow still where I usually hike so I went east to check out a new place. I found the 1st 5 within about 40 yards of each other. 6 about 50 yards beyond and 7-8 about another 50 yards farther. The back half of the knoll is still in snow so hopefully more there. I hadn’t taken my pack so I came back to the 4Runner since I couldn’t carry any more. Lol. Nothing big but it sure was fun finding that many.

Attachments

• E480AD1C-2181-40A7-8989-B3997B1AB944.jpeg
    E480AD1C-2181-40A7-8989-B3997B1AB944.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 39
We found the other side. Sure, it's a dink.. but I'm so proud of my 3 year old for putting in a ton of miles with me. She is starting to do most those miles on her own two feet! This is the first match set I've ever found, and it's so cool that it was with my wife and daughter.
fullsizeoutput_39b7.jpeg
vLoEblCDSACRYON3NlvClg.jpg
DSC_7079.JPG

Found a dead-shed-head! Found this guy who dropped one side and then proceeded to die. A lion (found meat stash)is definatly involved but not sure if directly resposible but wasnt to long ago. Never found other side would of been a good sized cool deer! Two hikes and no actual sheds but have seen bucks with 1 side (not including this one) each time out so my odds should double soon!imageedit_0_6351129731.jpgimageedit_1_9761953311.jpg

Found a dead-shed-head! Found this guy who dropped one side and then proceeded to die. A lion (found meat stash)is definatly involved but not sure if directly resposible but wasnt to long ago. Never found other side would of been a good sized cool deer! Two hikes and no actual sheds but have seen bucks with 1 side (not including this one) each time out so my odds should double soon!View attachment 213997View attachment 213998
That will make a sweet euro

Rest of muleys should start dropping soon. Passed a group of 4 bucks on road to my house 3 still had both sides and this one was doing his best Flock of Seagulls impression. Never seen one over face before, have seen off to side.
imageedit_0_3070918197.jpg

Back