2022 Draw Odds- a poll

Will draw odds improve, or get worse in 2022, over 2021?

• Better

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Worse

Votes: 134 77.9%
  • About the same

Votes: 27 15.7%

• Total voters
Can't imagine odds will improve with game populations seemingly on the decline and increased applications in most western states.

Reactions: Zim
Other, i think overall minimal change! I think ridicous numbers of applications simular to last year but not significant increases like last 2 years. Call it 2% not 20%.

Didn't vote do to no "way worse" choice. Last year was crazy it might not be as bad this year but I won't be shocked if it is.

Other, i think overall minimal change! I think ridicous numbers of applications simular to last year but not significant increases like last 2 years. Call it 2% not 20%.
That makes sense to me. It would be hard to believe it could make another jump like it did last year, but I'm knocking on wood as I say that...

I think in aggregate this might be true… I think .5 pts increase on most states/ hunts.

A couple of hunts I think will be waaaay worse, for instance CO did some goofy stuff with points a couple years ago and I think MSG draws will crater even more than they did last year.

I'm picking worse. I think ID was an early indication that the demand is still on the up for western tags.

I'm glad I have two NR preference point going into the MT draw, now I just need to figure out if I should buy another point when I apply.

I thought that ID NR tags would sell out a bit slower this year. Looks like they sold faster. Can't see it getting better anytime soon.

I already got a deer and elk tag in mail today! 22 is going to be a great year but going to be dam tough to top 21.

I vote about the same because I think last year was artificially inflated a bit. I don't expect odds to get any better, but I don't think they'll make as large a jump for the worse as they made last year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back