• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

2021 Wyoming Antelope Hunt

WyoDoug

I am interested in taking on a partner for an antelope hunt in 2021. I am going out again tomorrow and expect to spend less than 3 hours to tag out. I finally figured out the area I hunted for the first time this year and got two antelope so far. I am a meat hunter so I am not after trophies but there ARE some really nice 14 inchers and bigger in the area I hunted. I am not going to disclose the area I hunt until some communication made and that is not in stone yet but leaning towards what I am familiar with which is two hunt areas. Looking for someone who is responsible and hunts safely. For me, these will be day hunts. If you have to travel, I can figure something out so a camp can be set up. I kind of dislike those that get flat out drunk hunting but don't mind some boozing once hunting is done and the guns are put away. I had experiences hunting with people who drank while driving and hunting and that literally scares me because I have as an MP in the Marine Corps seen the results of what can happen when you do that. Where I go you would at least get a shot. Past that, it is on you.

TWC

Credit to you for your generosity. Someone took me out in WY last year for my first trip in the US and I am very grateful to him. Nice to know there are decent guys and gals out there willing to help someone out.

SITKA Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MLC