2021 Husband & Wife Wyoming Antelope Hunt

That'll work! At least the other guy didn't mess up the animal. He's a fine buck, better than your hubby's by quite a bit. You made a good shot in adverse conditions. Did a better job of it than the slob hunter that poor buck ran into earlier in the day. Your family should be very proud of you.

Thank you so much everyone for the kind comments! I'm so thankful for the opportunity to not just hunt myself but also to involve the kids and see them enjoying the outdoors. And thankful for how great the wider hunting community is at sharing advice and wisdom and experience to get more people involved.

That'll work! At least the other guy didn't mess up the animal. He's a fine buck, better than your hubby's by quite a bit. You made a good shot in adverse conditions. Did a better job of it than the slob hunter that poor buck ran into earlier in the day. Your family should be very proud of you.
She did, she has really improved and worked hard all year for this hunting season.

Great story and congrats on the bucks to both of you! I’m sure having the kids along made it all the better also. Way to go making some lasting memories!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back