Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2019 Wyoming Speedgoat

FLS

Drove out from South Carolina for annual antelope hunt on a ranch we have access to. Looked over a lot of goats before I shot this one. I used terrain to get close. Had to visibility sucked due to snow sleet mix. Shot him with my old 700 Mountain Rifle in 270. 130 TTSX anchored him on the spot.
I’ve got a Muley tag to fill in the next day or so then off to CO for first rifle elk.
DA24ACA1-AFD9-4CAF-BA95-91AB476491FD.jpeg

Congrats. I do my antelope on base and they only allow archery. I have been selective myself and got two does and have a class 1 and a class 6 antelope tag remaining. Tying to find bigger animals to take down for the meat and a possible trophy grade on my class 1 tag. It's hard but not impossible to approach close to antelope and looks like you did it. Congrats.

Congrats on a great looking goat! Don't you think you're overdoing it though with another deer tag in WY and then an elk tag? ;) Pay no attention to me, I'm just jealous that it looks like a back & leg issue is going to keep me side-lined for most or all of this season. Good luck and update the new hunts with more pics please.

Congrats on a great looking goat! Don't you think you're overdoing it though with another deer tag in WY and then an elk tag? ;) Pay no attention to me, I'm just jealous that it looks like a back & leg issue is going to keep me side-lined for most or all of this season. Good luck and update the new hunts with more pics please.
What did I hear, “You’ll run out of time before you run out of money...”
I just hit the big 50 and have said next year too many times ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back