2016 Oregon Pronhorns.

Awesome stuff, I'd be putting him on my wall! How do they eat?
I like to eat them, Some people dont. Probably my 2nd favorite wild game right behind moose.

My buck wasnt all that big, Im just going to do a Euro mount. I have 2 other hunts to do and a bunch of fishing, I dont have the extra cash for a shoulder mount. My dad doesnt care about trophies. In fact he reall doesnt care about hunting. He did get in a good stalk and got a shot off at a huge buck. That was his highlight of the hunting aspect of our trip. He settled on an easy kill on a smaller buck the last day we could hunt.

I like to eat them, Some people dont. Probably my 2nd favorite wild game right behind moose.

My buck wasnt all that big, Im just going to do a Euro mount. I have 2 other hunts to do and a bunch of fishing, I dont have the extra cash for a shoulder mount. My dad doesnt care about trophies. In fact he reall doesnt care about hunting. He did get in a good stalk and got a shot off at a huge buck. That was his highlight of the hunting aspect of our trip. He settled on an easy kill on a smaller buck the last day we could hunt.
I'm determined to taste them one day!

He's impressive to an aussie anyway!

Yeh that's fair enough each to their own I suppose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back