Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2006 Antelope, Oregon

pathfinder82

Heres my 2006 Ochico unit Antelope,by Paulina Oregon. The cape was ripped off by the Taxidermist out of Oregoncity , Oregon (Darwin Ingersol) he gave me a cape with way less markings then mine, Anyhow long story short, I went to 6 lawyers and nothing happened, here's the pic's , Hope you all enjoy and take note, There are crooks out there so be carefull.

my buck

chritsmas2004052-1.jpg

chritsmas2004051-1.jpg

the cape i got
100_0797.jpg

Last edited:
Nice antelope. How many points did it take you to draw? That sucks about the cape. Too bad there are people out there like that.

I'm the last to make fun of Spelling but wat is Indeed ? You used it twice. Indeed means "Without a doubt" or "undeniable". Do you mean "ended" or another word ? I'm not exactly sure what happened to the cape and want to know. Did you bring your cape in and someone Stole it ? Or did the taxidermist use a different cape and then lie about it ? or what ?

Sounds Sucky wither way....

Nice pictures though !!! Congrats on a fine buck !!!

Nice buck!! Glad to see that me and AZbasser aren't the only one's that favor Cardinals hats for hunting!!! :D

cape

I filled out the paper work and gave a down payment and the cape to Darwin Ingersole and in return had gotten back a different cape. After a lot of B.S. on the phone he picked up the mount and tried to off some different cape's to me. But no go. He kept changing the story of where the cape was and finaly when he dropped the mount off he left in a hurry. Well ,all he did was he glued the ear together.(it was split).:BLEEP::BLEEP:|oo:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back