2004 Ky Muzzleloader... PICS

FLIPPER

First off...I would like to thank Darren for letting me continue to come up to his place and cause such carnage :D ;)

Opening morning nothing was stirring...not even a mouse...oops wrong story

Wasn't seeing anything but bushy tails until about a quarter after nine. Then I saw 3 deer coming my way
hump.gif
I picked out the biggest and fired, she ran down the ridge 100 yards or so and the other two just stood there. I was talking to Darren on the radio and watched them walk away. Then I reloaded and climbed down from the treestand and started trailing the doe. When I got about 30 yards from where she was, but I could not see her, there was a deer standing there looking down where the dead deer was. Being as I like to whack and stack, I fired once again. When the smoke cleared I continued down the blood trail and found the first deer. The second deer was down but still alive, so I fired again. I can imagine what Darren must have been thinking...FLIPPER...3 shots....hummmm...= 3 deer, "He's killed the whole family."

Sunday morning only saw 1 deer...but a PACK of coyotes...one of them is no longer with the pack :D

FLIPPER092_001.sized.jpg

FLIPPER090.sized.jpg

FLIPPER091_002.sized.jpg

Congrats on the ML kills, Flipper. Did you shoot the coyote with the ML, too?

Oak

How come your tongue isn't sticking out? ;) I thought maybe there was a theme here. :D Way to go on the does.

Yes Oak, it too was with the muzzleloader.

Hey Nut...did ya see...I almost smiled in these pics

mtmiller...here ya go

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back