PEAX Equipment

2004 Duck hunt.. time to Pony up some Answers.

Moosie

Grand poopa
Who's in ? See other post for the Details. If you just want to hunt the 2 days lemme know too.

I'll stat with a #ing system.

1.Moosie (Idaho)
2.Larry E. (Idaho)
3. TNCTCB (Florida)
4. JB Florida (Alabama)
5. NUT (Ohio)

(meathead is 85% sure)

Sign on with 6..... And so on
smile.gif

If you need a copy of the Video for his place lemme know. I can Send them out. It shows guys shooting ducks/geese
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'll call the Outfit tomorrow and get the Deposit requirements, Ect. We'll hash out the Rest later !!!

I've already come up with some Good Shirt Ideas I'm putting together already
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

you guys could take the long way and pick me up off 75.
biggrin.gif
if not i will probablly drive from here. but you guys will catch 20 in atlanta, thanks for the thought.

Tim we will catch I-20 at the end of I-59.
If we can meet up down there it will be fine, but you would be almost there by then.

NO worries Bout Me nut... I only look Fat in Pictures
wink.gif
Any bets on running laps or Hiking hills ?!!? MAybe BY JAn I can Make it to the Mailbox without taking a break

eek.gif

JB.. VID looked good. I'm gonig to burn a couple copies but if Someone Wants one they need to bug me hard When I get back from AK. I got 'Bou/Moose on the Brain right now.....

JB Florida.. And A microwave, And a stove .... But only 1 bed
wink.gif
J/K

I will winterize it before I bring it up becasue by Nov. 1st it can be Freezing ALL day sometimes... So We'll have no water.. BUT, there is a Crapper in the Lodge next door and They have a "MOTHERLOAD" burger that hits the Spot after a good long day's hunt !!

NUT, Send away... I've got you on SPAM BLOCK
wink.gif

Back