Yeti GOBOX Collection

1st fisher

Awesome catch, we only have a one week season and I haven't been able to catch one yet but it's one I've wanted to catch for a while. Congrats!

The FS and a regional non-profit have been repopulating WA with Fishers recently. Releasing them both in the Olympics and the Cascades. I'm looking forward to a increased opportunity to see one. My Mom, a career forester for the FS, she said the one she's seen was a very cool experience.

Very cool. I had one cross through a shooting lane while deer hunting in MN. Also had a couple pics on trail cams over the years. There were a few local trappers in our area but I don't remember hearing of them catching any.

Nice. They released fishers in Pa. a few years ago to control the porcupines that were damaging the high profit trees on Pa. game lands. They’ve expanded through the state and now we can trap one a year during the special 15 day season but have to buy a special permit. Pennsylvania really protects its predators but could care less about its game animals. Great catch.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back