Recent content by typhoon916

  1. T

    Kansas 2026 Pronghorn

    Myself and my bro talked to a GW back n first part of Sept and he told us the same thing about the orange for hunting speed goats
  2. T

    Small property Whitetail

    Here's another pic of another decent buck this year , where thinking it'll go 180
  3. T

    I'M NEW HERE

    Welcome here
  4. T

    Small property Whitetail

    This guy went 177 back in 23
  5. T

    Small property Whitetail

    Access trumps stand location is what I'd say , 167 too 180 for score
  6. T

    Montana Antelope

    Good stuff .. congrats
  7. T

    Kansas elk (my hunt was 2023) adventures

    Ya that's a solid bull there , I did see that on there FB page
  8. T

    Hello from Helena!

    Welcome here .. nice bull
  9. T

    DIY Wind Checker- Milkweed

    Hey I tried looking for it on my Amazon account but haven't found it yet ... I'll post it if I find it again
  10. T

    Opinion - Best Off the Shelf Muzzleloader?

    I have a cva optima and like it but my next 1 will b a T/C triumph
  11. T

    DIY Wind Checker- Milkweed

    I run milkweed all yr long here in KS in a little deal I found off of Amazon on my binos
  12. T

    Lunar eclipse last night

    Used a vortex razor gen 1 but didn't clear anything up tho
  13. T

    What are your 2026 Outdoor Plans

    Been out on Erie a couple times has well
  14. T

    New Here

    Welcome from ks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,109
Messages
2,250,041
Members
39,095
Latest member
jtb2018
Back
Top