Recent content by rmyoung1

  1. rmyoung1

    Bull of a Lifetime

    Not sure bulls get any more cool-looking than that one. Congratulations to all of you!
  2. rmyoung1

    A Frustrating Antelope Hunt

    If it was a sure bet, hunting wouldn’t be interesting. Good job sticking with it.
  3. rmyoung1

    Who is most full of caca?

    🤣🤣🤣 That’s hilarious. What do you say to that???
  4. rmyoung1

    Outdoor Magazine of Choice

    Really depends on what you’re looking for in a magazine. If you want to read something by folks who actually know how to write, you should get your hands on Gray’s Sporting Journal.
  5. rmyoung1

    Who is most full of caca?

    Did you follow up with: “How’d ya do?”
  6. rmyoung1

    This country's hard on people. You can't stop what's coming.

    Congrats @TOGIE and @Bluffgruff Simply awesome.
  7. rmyoung1

    The Dog That Caught the Car - AKA Lazy Arizona Elk Hunt

    I wish you would’ve left the heart on the seat of their quad. Nice job!
  8. rmyoung1

    The Dog That Caught the Car - AKA Lazy Arizona Elk Hunt

    I always suspected you were sandbagging. Congrats, @Bullshot
  9. rmyoung1

    The Dog That Caught the Car - AKA Lazy Arizona Elk Hunt

    Appropriate handle for the advice offered.
  10. rmyoung1

    Dall Sheep Hunt in Alaska - The Best Hunt of My Life

    Congratulations. Really, really cool.
  11. rmyoung1

    So I want to go to Kodiak

    Yeah, that’s awesome! Thanks for posting!
  12. rmyoung1

    So I want to go to Kodiak

    Yikes. What time of year was that, @Packout1 ?
  13. rmyoung1

    So I want to go to Kodiak

    I really appreciate all of the comments. Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to offer input. Anyone else have strong feelings about dates? I really would like to hunt those bucks in the alpine, but I’d also prefer to be there after the antlers have hardened up. Is there a window there...
  14. rmyoung1

    Withdrawn

    Someone with a little kid needs to buy the TC Hot Shot. Such a great little setup for a youngster learning to shoot.
Back
Top