Recent content by Rack Daniels

  1. Rack Daniels

    Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks

    https://apple.news/AdlTpli_wQ7mXI4o8DIPZCA
  2. Rack Daniels

    Spot Sharing

    Kurt, you’re good at killing things- but I can’t say I know you’re a good hunter. One thing is for certain, though. You were here on HuntTalk before me and your sorry ass will be on HuntTalk LOOOONG after me. Nick87 you’re the poster child of a yes-man sheep ass, crawl under the table for...
  3. Rack Daniels

    Spot Sharing

    Had it happen more than once.
  4. Rack Daniels

    Spot Sharing

    I asked permission to Randy if I could start a “where’s the elk” thread kind of like “where’s George” with dollar bill serial numbers. It’ll keep the elk moving and it’ll help new people find new spots. It’ll make the hunters that consistently kill animals have to work to find them again, and of...
  5. Rack Daniels

    When did you know a hunting partner wasn’t going to last? I’ll go first…

    My wife has a road named after her in Livingston… should have had a nice piece of land her family has owned for generations. Her dad’s entire inheritance was yanked away by a greedy sister. He’s passed now and any legal push to right the wrongs has come to a halt… sad deal. I’m sorry about your...
  6. Rack Daniels

    When did you know a hunting partner wasn’t going to last? I’ll go first…

    Always worry about that… I’d be fighting mad for sure. Hard to say what I’d do…
  7. Rack Daniels

    Grizzlies in North Idaho

    You’d be an idiot to not tell the difference. Lol Trust your gut….
  8. Rack Daniels

    DB Encounters - share here

    I want to hear about the trucks owner….. why did we ignore that post
  9. Rack Daniels

    Manufactured Outrage

    To me lately: this website…. At this point I feel there are long standing members that are only here to sew discourse. My wife is right, it is no different than Facebook.
  10. Rack Daniels

    A Quack to remember

    NOOOOOOOOOOO Dang man… that’s rough. I’d say a good day at work beats THAT bad day of fishing… 😞 Hope you can find another of same model (s) if that’s the route you’re gonna go… can never replace the juju 😪 At Least you, your wife and your pup can fish another day! 🍻
  11. Rack Daniels

    Montana Mule Deer Mismanagement

    Bullshit. They admitted to having inside info and they haven’t spent more time in the field than me. It holds all the water for me. Last inside info I got I walked in and found elk in the first few hours and we shot a 6 point. I probably have the best attitude about not filling tags than...
  12. Rack Daniels

    Montana Mule Deer Mismanagement

    Same thing game warden told me. Very helpful thank you.
  13. Rack Daniels

    Montana Mule Deer Mismanagement

    Correct, I question how they did. I do not question how i haven’t. They already told me they were hunting with some local guys that know the area. I don’t have one of those. Well; I have a Gasner that has said “the elk are within 45 min of his house” but that’s not the same “help” as the kind of...
  14. Rack Daniels

    Montana Mule Deer Mismanagement

    It is slightly infuriating. BUT, envy is a sin and comparison is the thief of joy. I question the honesty.. I have to imagine they’re considering paid LandTrust access “public” because anyone could just go “rent” the spot for access…. 🙄
  15. Rack Daniels

    Montana Mule Deer Mismanagement

    Met a trio from South Dakota today at ChicFilA with a nice bull. Said they shot one and spent four days looking. He ate the tag and his buddy shot the one in the tailgate day 6…. Said it was DIY public land too right here in Billings 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Back
Top