So I enjoy the idea of a raffle. I enter them from time to time as a long shot way to maybe win a hunt and support organizations that I want to support (WSF, SCI, Rocky mountain bighorn, etc). I wonder if some of these drawings even happen? There are no results posted anywhere, no winners...
I did the Silencer Central deal from OnX back in August (was like 40% off). Got a banish backcountry for around 600. Anyway, went through normal process, got my tax stamp pretty quickly but the rest of their process takes a while. Mine should be in my mailbox today. I'm so glad that whole...
Nothing like getting blown on your ass to make you scared of guns for a while LOL (thinking of 7 year old me the first time my uncle handed me the 12ga thinking it would be funny)
Hey, unrelated but I missed the biggest whitetail of my life tonight. So there’s that. Jumped the string, watched the arrow sail over his back. Talk about feeling damn sick.
Alright, figured I'd go to the group. I'll start by saying I don't really "need" any of these LOL. I hunt primarily with my wife and son, and spend more and more time getting them on animals than I do myself. I currently have a 6.5 PRC (Browning x-bolt), 300 PRC (Christensen Ridgeline FFT)...
The benefit of these was to have higher mag (16x - 18x) and stabilization. Just get worse glass on a 12x. Not sure the draw but if you get them report back how you like them vs the swaros.
I couldn't see your proposed bed layout, doing twins? could do similar approach but understand the 7' limitation, I would think you could leave a 1' walkway and still fit twins with steps to avoid ladder (which seems to be most people's concern)