Recent content by EastTNHunter

  1. EastTNHunter

    Kansas 2026 Pronghorn

    Don’t leave us hanging @kansasdad
  2. EastTNHunter

    Elk .... Let's see them!!!

    Love that picture
  3. EastTNHunter

    Elk .... Let's see them!!!

    That’s a lot of work
  4. EastTNHunter

    280 Ackley Load

    That’s a perfect do anything load
  5. EastTNHunter

    Heavy 220 Swift bullets

    That’s a slow twist barrel. Built for speed, not heavies. Only one way to find out, but Sierra made a SMP profile bullet specifically for 22-250s and 220s that had receding leades, and they were supposed to stabilize in the slow 1-14 twist rate range. Shoot them and watch for keyholing...
  6. EastTNHunter

    Weatherby Ammo vs Hendershots or similar in 6.5 RPM

    Sometimes I think that I’d rather reload than hunt. I like the silence, focus, mechanism, and the satisfaction of the final product. I could be going out on a limb, but If you have time to chat on HT then you can probably make time to reload, unless you are typing from the road all of the time...
  7. EastTNHunter

    Year of the elk 2.0

    Congratulations to you both. Glad to hear that King is doing better. Look forward to the next leg of the adventure
  8. EastTNHunter

    Wyoming antelope fun

    Big congrats! Looks like a lot of fun
  9. EastTNHunter

    MLB

    Play with fire and you eventually get burned. Braves wasted too many opportunities. Dodgers are really good, but beatable for all of their payroll and might. That pitching depth is probably what will take them all the way through, though.
  10. EastTNHunter

    Wyoming Pronghorn 2026

    Congrats
  11. EastTNHunter

    MLB

    Bravos go to sudden death again. They missed several opportunities last night, and Sale was not as sharp as usual. Hopefully they can win the next two.
  12. EastTNHunter

    I'm hooked!

    Big congrats. If you got it cleaned and on ice quickly you will have some FINE meat.
  13. EastTNHunter

    MLB

    I’m not believing that the Braves pulled that one off. Two bullpen games in a row. Down to only 2 starting pitchers, and they use neither one in the first two games and still come out 1-1 heading back to Atlanta (er, Marietta). Go. Braves!
  14. EastTNHunter

    Birria bombs

    I wanted to follow up on this with my second round… Had one more venison roast in the freezer. Dropped it in the crock pot for 10.5hr with the following: -1 can crushed fire roasted tomatoes -2 diced jalapeños -3.25 cups beef broth* -3 packs of Asadero Spanglish Birria seasoning Definitely...
  15. EastTNHunter

    Got em!

    Big congratulations! Nice bull!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,176
Messages
2,252,315
Members
39,106
Latest member
wkshaw
Back
Top