Ok. So as stated earlier this is a cow/doe hunt. Apparently the marlboro red bag is too powerful cause this is how my day went on the other hand, we had no canned stew to take, so I stopped at the gas station and bought this the beer is a home brew, a modelo clone with a bunch of hops that make...
It’s just an old Cva inline 50. Classic maxiballs from tc. Decided not to mess with more traditional rifles for this hunt. There’s a box with all the possible shtuff in it, hoping that having it means I don’t need it. I think I’ve got 4 quick loaders I’ll put in a ziplock bag on my bino harness.
So. I’ve been taking my lovely wife hunting for several years. She’s drawn a cow tag, and an either sex tag that run concurrently. Been shooting for most of the summer, it’s getting consistent. I drew… nada, nothing, nothing, zip in the first draw here in Idaho, so, why not,donate to the state...