Recent content by BOHNTR

  1. BOHNTR

    Sunday Pic of the Day

  2. BOHNTR

    So, how is the retirement gig?

    Welcome to the club, Buzz. It’s been over 8 years since I maxed out and retired. One of the best decisions I’ve made. You’ll keep busy and involved, and you’ll thoroughly enjoy your time off.
  3. BOHNTR

    Elk .... Let's see them!!!

    Son’s first elk…..I was able to call him in from quite a distance away (about 1000 yards). He was looking for love in all the wrong places, I guess. 😉
  4. BOHNTR

    Coues Deer

    Depending on the unit and elevation you’re at, Labor Day can/will still be hot. Find a good glassing location and sit there longer than you think you should. Let your eyes do most the walking. Like most hunts, the first hour in the morning and the last hour of light will be good for Coues...
  5. BOHNTR

    New Mexico Unit 34 Elk Questions

    Is Mark Mattson still the ungulate biologist for that unit?
Back
Top