Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Tinder/Hinge/dating apps in general

Met my wife on a dating app. Have 2 kids now, going on 5 years of marriage.

Thank god Im off them now though. Out here you now have to question if they were always a woman...

Glad my wife doesnt hunt though, its my thing and I can have some me time doing it, or bring the older kid now. Her sister, my sister, and my niece hunt, so its still shared with plenty of family. Watch out for girls that hunt too - they are usually great shots!

Watch out for girls that hunt too - they are usually great shots!
I'm exactly sure if there is science to this but the facts of shooting between my wife and I are staggering.
1) Rifles - On paper at the range, I'm technically the better shooter especially with larger caliber rifles.
2) Archery - On paper at the range, my wife is significantly better than I am. Her mental fortitude to be more accurate and patient with a shot far exceeds mine.
3) In the field, my wife never misses - bow or gun. Hardly ever even a bad shot. I've been known to screw up a time or two due to bad judgement or just pure big buck fever. My wife says she never gets "buck fever" and the excitement never sets in until she sees the animal go down.

Hardest part about those days were keeping your younger siblings from pestering your phone call. So you could work up the courage for the conversation.
I accepted a prom date for my younger brother. He asked who was on the phone and I told him he was going to prom with xxxxx. He of course had other plans. It was a dick move on my part, but we still laugh about it to this day.

Ok, how did you take that picture? That’s the real question here. She took it for you didn’t she?

I know, right?! With cellphones as cameras it's definitely become a challenge. I set my cell cam on 5 second delay and laid it over the edge of my office desk. That's genuine front window office tile right there. :ROFLMAO: (y)

Some of y'all are weird. I don't have a brother, even if I did, I wouldn't pursue an ex of his...

Imagine knowing your brother had relations with your now wife...

When I was around 17 I dated my brother's ex-girlfriend. That lasted a few months and was great fun until I moved away. When she turned 19 she ran off with my dad, who was 39 at the time and drove an old Chevy Van. I asked dad about her strange attraction to our family, and he said "I guess she just likes Islander men." Was definitely true for her, and it didn't bother me a bit.

When I was around 17 I dated my brother's ex-girlfriend. That lasted a few months and was great fun until I moved away. When she turned 19 she ran off with my dad, who was 39 at the time and drove an old Chevy Van. I asked dad about her strange attraction to our family, and he said "I guess she just likes Islander men." Was definitely true for her, and it didn't bother me a bit.
1714509095585.gif

Yeh, sorry about that. Pain meds got me! I'm still proud of her. At almost 64 years old she still passes the pinky test.

What's the pinky test? Make a fist. Now spread your thumbs and pinkies as far apart as possible. Touch thumbs together. Now here is the critical step; WHILE SHE IS NOT LOOKING...hold your pinkies up to her rear end. It's most accurate if she happens to be bending over. If it fits within the spread of your pinkies, she passes. If she catches you doing this, you fail. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 324728
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l4j9p9mQm7A5JkvBEc" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Once again... you all would be better hunters if your weren't wasting all that time trying to get your horns polished and smoking weed... Good chance it's some fat mid 40's dude talking dirty to you anyways, posting fake profiles/pictures... :ROFLMAO:

I've accepted that, now in my mid 30s with a pretty slim dating pool, "cool uncle" is probably where my life is going. Moving to a bigger city just so I can find a partner simply isn't worth how good I have it. My current career, volunteerism, and the hunting, fishing, and skiing nearby are all great.

Even worse, with all my friends around me having toddlers, my standards for a partner are getting even higher. If I am going to raise kids, then I need someone I can work with.

My neighbor is single, ex military. Did tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. Fit and handsome. He piles up the ladies like stacking firewood. All 8's and 9's. The one he is dating now is nails. All from dating apps.

i lost about $1.2 million in my divorce so haven't really wanted to jump back into the game.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back