PEAX Equipment

Long Covid?

I had Covid three weeks ago. The strain I caught was minor. More of an annoyance than anything. I still have a deep cough when I do cough infrequently.

My first round of Covid two years ago was very rough but only lasted two weeks.

Not the first time I've heard of this. I just haven't had a chance to try it yet!

A close friend felt great after trying it.

@rjthehunter and @noharleyyet I keep these in supply both at home and work. If i have peers or family that are feeling puny, or family that I can tell are having the cold symptoms, I give the Oscillium and Sambucol liberally. Never hurts, and the cost is not bad at all to keep everyone healthy.

I have had three chest X-rays in four weeks. Nothing shows. Had to go to emergency room last Friday for a breathing treatment. Makes me shake all over.
Have felt a bit better this afternoon. But, it’s the evenings that start my coughing fits. Had to stand three hours last evening to breathe better. MTG

I have had three chest X-rays in four weeks. Nothing shows. Had to go to emergency room last Friday for a breathing treatment. Makes me shake all over.
Have felt a bit better this afternoon. But, it’s the evenings that start my coughing fits. Had to stand three hours last evening to breathe better. MTG
Do some research on COVID, it causes all sorts of problems real variable between patients. Fatigue, lung issues, blood clots, memory fog, circulation problems, secondary infections, etc. etc.

Probably why the vaccine is/was a good idea.

In spite of one side of the aisle mostly claiming it's just a common cold, it's not.

In spite of one side of the aisle mostly claiming it's just a common cold, it's not.
I was sick for about three months last year. If it was Covid, $35,000 worth of Remdisivir didn't help. 8 days in, went home. Back in ICU a few days later. Funny how a change in hospitals helped. No Covid drugs the second time around. I wish like Hell I wasn't given the Covid cure shit. Still cough sometimes and have phlem build up. mtmuley

I was sick for about three months last year. If it was Covid, $35,000 worth of Remdisivir didn't help. 8 days in, went home. Back in ICU a few days later. Funny how a change in hospitals helped. No Covid drugs the second time around. I wish like Hell I wasn't given the Covid cure shit. Still cough sometimes and have phlem build up. mtmuley
That sucks, it's no joke. I got away with about 25k for my little COVID episode. No problems other than a blood clot in my leg and lung.

Maybe you have more than covid. Kids and wife had some sort of virus (I don't remember which one it was but it wasn't covid) this past winter. They had the worst cough I've ever witnessed for 6 to 8 weeks. Probably 10 or 12 weeks until it was completely gone. Couple hospital trips. It was brutal.

Do some research on COVID, it causes all sorts of problems real variable between patients. Fatigue, lung issues, blood clots, memory fog, circulation problems, secondary infections, etc. etc.

Probably why the vaccine is/was a good idea.

It's really not a political issue. It's amazing how you've turned this in to a vaccination discussion.

What are the long term side effects of the covid vaccine? Let's say 5-10 years, or 15 years?

I'm all for getting vaccinated, but I'm not cool with being the guinea pig.

Maybe you have more than covid. Kids and wife had some sort of virus (I don't remember which one it was but it wasn't covid) this past winter. They had the worst cough I've ever witnessed for 6 to 8 weeks. Probably 10 or 12 weeks until it was completely gone. Couple hospital trips. It was brutal.

RSV?

Long covid

While I feel like covid probably had some effects on some people after the fact. Seems like "long covid" is a cop out for some doctors unfortunately. At least it was in my wife's case when they didn't want to dig any deeper into some problems she was having in 2021. The 4th doctor figured it out luckily.

Has anyone on this forum experienced long covid. I believe I am one. Tested positive April 9. Have been to the walk in clinic three times. Keep getting same answer after being put on paxlovid. You should get better soon. Had to go to the emergency room Friday due to coughing so much I could not catch my breath. Same answer. You should be on the mend. NOPE! Still coughing up nasty phlegm and coughing fits are truly painful. So, if anyone can offer some help I’d appreciate anything. MTG
Yes, I believe that I had it. I had....coughing fits as the sun set almost every day, a constant feeling that there was fluid in my lungs, wheezing after activities, sleepiness in spite of lots of sleep, slight weakness, an inability to jog very far and a general feeling that I was "under the weather". Does that sound about right?

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back