Yard sale. Leupold, Burris, bullets and more.

T Bone

For Sale:

All prices include shipping to lower 48. Will ship outside of lower 48 for actual shipping.

Money Order or bank check.

101_0977.jpg

Scope #1 Burris Fullfield II 1.75-5x20. Matte, Plex reticle. Mounted and shot but never hunted. Very faint ring marks. 98%Perfect for the close to mid-range thumper. Original lens covers, cloth, box, and blank warranty card and paper work included. $160

Scope #2 Redfield 2-7x32. Gloss, Plex reticle. Very old, very used and abused scope. Hunted hard and put away wet. Inside of scope fogged 10 years ago and always had the intent of sending it in to get it rebuilt by Meade optics....or use it to drive tent stakes. $25

Scope #3 Leupold M8 6x42. Gloss. Friction adjustments. Multiple heavy ring marks. Glass is very good. Glass I'd rate @ 92%. Serial # 1177xxx. 3 day inspection period, with buyer paying return shipping if you so desire to exercise this option. $180

101_0978.jpg

VHS videos- Love, Thunder, and Bull I and II. Gives good instruction on calling moose. Decent hunting footage. Both vids for $15 shipped. Will not seperate.

.277 bullets (reloading component, not live ammo) All bullets go together, will not seperate. All for $38
1- Speer Grand Slam 130 grain. unopened box of 50.
2- Remington Core-lokt 130 grain. I counted 74 with the help of my toddler, but lost count a couple times....so call it 70.
3- Sierra Game King 130 grain boat tail spitzer. Full box. Old box. some tarnished.

And last but not least....
This item must be picked up near Rapid City, SD. No shipping is available.
100_6092.jpg

TroyBuilt Horse Rototiller. Super fancy pants model. 8 hp Kohler engine, pushbar, electric start, hour meter (55 orginal hours) Furrow attachment, wheel weights, owners manual included. This is the machine you've dreamed of. $750

Post here or PM.

T Bone

Everything is sold except the rototiller....it's a beauty.

Sorry Bambi, someone else edged you out of the Burris.

I havn't watched the Moose vids since I went to AK in '05. We called in a couple bulls using the technique shown. The video quality itself wasn't too shiny IMO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brady1988
Back