Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wyoming “with preference point”

Four22

I’ve looked through the regulations and am probably missing it... but....

when I apply in Wyoming and select the “with preference point option” does that preference point count in this years draw, or does that mean I get a point if I don’t draw.

currently on the cusp with points and wondered how that worked.

thanks guys!!

I believe, I’m wrong often, it’s to buy a point if unsuccessful.

It's for next year's draw if you're unsuccessful this year. However, I think Lost Arra^ is correct that they are now only sold separately over the summer

I’ve looked through the regulations and am probably missing it... but....

when I apply in Wyoming and select the “with preference point option” does that preference point count in this years draw, or does that mean I get a point if I don’t draw.

currently on the cusp with points and wondered how that worked.

thanks guys!!
Randy has a youtube video that explains the Wyoming draw system. Watch it, it helped me understand.

They changed it a few years ago, you can only buy a point between July and October to use the next year, and you can no longer buy a point the same year you draw so you have to start with 0 points after you draw.

Moose and sheep are different, I believe. You CAN select to buy a point if you don't draw.
EDA you have to buy in points period.

Thanks for the info. I didn’t apply last year for various reasons and in 2019 it had the “buy with point” option. I haven’t gone in to look for 2021.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back