Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming Unit 10 Mule Deer

If any of you unit 10 deer hunters want t help out Ill be in the same area in 113 hunting elk. Any intel would be appreciated even if its from the past.

When do you plan on being there? I'd be happy to trade elk intel for deer intel.

When do you plan on being there? I'd be happy to trade elk intel for deer intel.
Ill Pm you, Elk season starts like November 4th. I think deer season starts sometime in October. Ill be there to scout then hunt On Nov 1st, but I plan to scout sometime in early October also for a few days.

It's really not tough country to find elk. Up by the mine is where we've seen the biggest bulls.

That's an incredible tag. I think they are pretty spread out around the unit, but if it were me I'd start up north.

I have read all the previous posts and seems there are definitely some deer in unit 10 I would be happy to put on my wall I am new to Wyoming and believe I have the points for unit 10 I am just trying to get a starting point to begin researching the terrain camp situation ect... any input would be greatly appreciated

How'd it go southern elk?

Not a trophy by any means, but we had a great time.

Hey MadTom. Was that buck on public land? I'm a 2 year resident and am really excited about hunting mule deer. I would really like to find a good unit somewhat close to home.
Yep. Plenty of public and enough deer. Overall I’m not convinced it’s better than what a resident can do with a general tag

Wow that is some good news! Any idea on who to contact to find better deer units on a general tag?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back