Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Wyoming Mule Deer unit 94

kelley12

I am looking to do my first mule deer hunt this year for Rifle. I did some research and am looking at unit 94 in Wyoming. Does anyone have suggestions on the type of hunt that unit is. It looks open / sage brush, I have never hunted that type of terrain but am game for anything. Is there things to look for like areas or type of terrain and things to look out for (snakes/bears).

Might be going solo so will be truck camping or nearby hotel. Just depends on where i end up hunting

Thanks for all the help.

I'm looking for opinions on this unit too. Looks decent, but a lot of the water sources are on private.

Any honest boots on the ground opinions would be great.

Thanks!

I am looking to do my first mule deer hunt this year for Rifle. I did some research and am looking at unit 94 in Wyoming. Does anyone have suggestions on the type of hunt that unit is. It looks open / sage brush, I have never hunted that type of terrain but am game for anything. Is there things to look for like areas or type of terrain and things to look out for (snakes/bears).

Might be going solo so will be truck camping or nearby hotel. Just depends on where i end up hunting

Thanks for all the help.
From talking to the Bio, bears won't be an issue in 94. Not sure about snakes, but looking at the country is say they'll be around.

Kris

Back