Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wyoming matching sets

JDR

Found these matching sets two years in a row on the same ridge while hunting deer in Wyoming. :D
DSCN0917.jpg

DSCN0925.jpg

DSCN0927.jpg

DSCN0923.jpg

DSCN0926.jpg

Thinking of coloring them back to life and attaching them to reproduction skulls for that euro look.

Nice sheds.... Always fun to find them. I'm just starting the fun myself :)

While you were in Wyoming looks like you found the Steroid pills too. Holey Crap Big man !!! :D

you just accused a cop of using steriods.. not a smart move dumb ass... Want I should take care of him boss?!? :)

Be easy on moosie,He tries to flex on MM and this site but lack's the mass to really impress too many. :D Im geting to that point in my life when the wieght lifting is starting to take its toll on the joints.Ive been bigger but now its more cardio and leg work so I can haul my ass up those hills to put the hurt on some big bucks. :cool:

If you change your mind, I can use the "throw down gun" on him :eek: Anything for a brotherhump

Well if Moosie was to ever end up inside the pen the blue tights he sports all the time would make him a popular fella :D :D :D
Thanks browtine for the back-up though,its always good to have someones back :cool: :cool: :cool:

G-sus... you two go get a Room :)

What, People aren't impressed with my Body. CRAP !!! Maybe they see the same thing I do when I look in the mirror :p

Browtine had your back, but only for 2 reasons, 1, you're bigger then him, 2. He wanted to know were you found the sheds. ..... GOSH !!!!! ;)

Those are some awesome sheds. I am hoping to find my first set of matched sheds this year.

SCOTT

JDR welcome to the frey! Sent you a PM but just answered my own question...I'm from down the coast and over the hill from ya but am a transplanted McKinleyville boy living over in Hell's kitchen (Redding).

Nice sheds by the way. We ought to get the Mooseman down your way and you can give him the Sunset Magazine tour of Pelican Bay :D sans the blue tights if you want him to get back out....

Don't make me bust out of my Shirt Beotch's !!!!

JDR, did you post a Picture of the Deer you got while finding those sheds /??!!? I might have missed it or forgot about it.

Ya Moosie I posted it on another site.It was a meat buck this year due to the weather.We hunted hard for six days hiking from sunup to sundown and saw alot of bucks but not the big boys.On the last day I put the tag on some good table fare for the winter.Theres always next year I guess :D
DSCN0855.jpg

dc6bc389.jpg

Might not be the biggest but the racks got lots of character....liken those stickers. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back