Caribou Gear Tarp

Wyoming Deer/Antelope draw is out !!

Crockett

Was just cruisin the Wyo F&G site and saw that the draw has been completed.
Thought those who put in would like to know so they can go check if they drew, then come back and gloat to those of us (like me) who didn't.
Good luck compadres.

Crockett

I got good news and bad news :confused:
The good news is I drew a Region D deer taq and the bad news is my son didn't draw. We were on seperate apps and played the odds and he didn't draw and that kinda sucks, but he should do good in the youht draws here with his bonus points.

I'm still real excited, thought, I'm going to Encampment. Yeah!!!! :cool:

Who else got drawn, hope everyone did well in the draw. Don't understand why my son didnt that sucks. :( :confused:

Damn Terry, I thought you put in as a party!!!!:(.....Bring him along anyway, or get him a leftover cow licence so he can blast something!!!:D Or Debbie says she will take him coyote hunting, and Prarie dog hunting as a consolation prize!!! CRAP!!!!! Thumper drew both deer and antelope...Yahoo. John, Didnt draw a deer tag:(: bcat Yooper didnt draw antelope:(:(:( SOnnie and boggy both drew deer tags.
Thats all I had birthdays for!!:D bcat

Terry and all the others that got drawn,good for you.
Terry so sorry to hear your son didnt get draw,that really is the pits.I know he will still have alot of fun getting to go.Hope you can get him a cow tag or shecat can show him how to blast some varments(Hope for snow)I hear theres fun to be had on a snow machine :D :D :D
;)

:D :D :D :D YaaaaaHoooooo!

I have had a long and bad day but this makes up for it!

Going on my first mule deer hunt!

Sorry about your son Terry, You too John and Yooper. :(

Congrats to all who drew. Sorry about your son Terry. I know how much it meant to the both of you. Josh, if you need or want more info you have my email addy. Will get you more pics if you want them.

We didn't draw our deer tags either. If anyone hears of any left over tags I would be interested in checking them out. The only hope we have left is AZ and those are some pretty long odds.

I finally got one! Drew my buck antelope tag. Didn't get my doe/fawn tags, though. But the buck is what I really wanted. So, the first hurdle in finally putting a goat on the wall has been passed. Next, I've got to find a good one.... then I've got to make a good shot....

Thanks Elkhunter, I will let you know, You have been a big help already.
Wow! I am still in shock!
:D

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back