Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Wyoming Application Controlled and General

HighCountryCommando

I'm a little confused about applying in WY.

1. Are the preference points I'm collecting (I have deer 3pts) good for both controlled and general hunts?

2. If preference points are only for controlled hunts, how do I collect points for general hunts?

3. If I apply for a special non-resident permit do I have to pay the whole cost of the permit up front, or do I pay after I draw?

4. If I don't draw the special permit and I don't want to hunt WY, is any $ refunded?

5. If I apply for a controlled hunt and don't draw, but want to hunt the general season, how does that work?

Thanks in advance...and yes I've watched tons of Youtube vids from all the usual suspects and I'm still confused.

I'm a little confused about applying in WY.

1. Are the preference points I'm collecting (I have deer 3pts) good for both controlled and general hunts? Yes

2. If preference points are only for controlled hunts, how do I collect points for general hunts?
N/A

3. If I apply for a special non-resident permit do I have to pay the whole cost of the permit up front, or do I pay after I draw?
whole cost up front when you apply

4. If I don't draw the special permit and I don't want to hunt WY, is any $ refunded?
Yes, all refunded except application fee and 2.5% credit card fee

5. If I apply for a controlled hunt and don't draw, but want to hunt the general season, how does that work?
Can’t unless a general tag is leftover (unlikely except in region A and T)

Thanks in advance...and yes I've watched tons of Youtube vids from all the usual suspects and I'm still confused.

Feel free to PM me if you still have questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back