Wyoming App Issues?

Riplip

Completed my application yesterday (NR Elk) as party leader. Sent info to my hunting partner, and he was unable to access the application via the party # provided or proceed with the application.

I printed the receipt at the time of application, and logged in last night which showed my application complete. I did not receive an email confirmation after I completed the application?

Planning on calling WGF this afternoon but wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue with Party Apps or had any feedback? I am sure its user error.

Wyoming does not mail application receipts, never has as far as I know. He should not have any trouble applying as a "party member" and using your "party organizer" ID. I have never had a problem with party apps in WY. He needs to initially select the same draw, regular/special.

Last edited:
Completed my application yesterday (NR Elk) as party leader. Sent info to my hunting partner, and he was unable to access the application via the party # provided or proceed with the application.

I printed the receipt at the time of application, and logged in last night which showed my application complete. I did not receive an email confirmation after I completed the application?

Planning on calling WGF this afternoon but wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue with Party Apps or had any feedback? I am sure its user error.
Make sure somebody has not transposed a number. It worked fine for my son and I today

Back