WY results

The unit I applied for my Type 1 had HUGE point creep in the regular draw, like 3 points. Special stayed about the same.

In the unit I applied the point creep wasn't too bad. I did notice that there were more people in the regular random draw and less people in the special draw though.

Successful General Tag. My group gobbled up 7 tags this year. Before you throw a virtual tomato at me, we had the preference points to get it and had put in our time! Thrilled that my 70 year old Dad will be coming with!

If I'm reading correctly, someone with max points put in for the general tag in the regular. Interesting.

I love the smell of burning points in the morning! I will be praying to the snow gods to push the bulls down to the flats. Those mountains look steeper than a few years ago and I only want to climb if have a ram or billy tag in my pocket.

woohoo, got my unit 7 cow tag. Never hunted this unit but wanted to give it a try and learn a new area. Looks like a few of us will be laying down tracks in this unit.

I drew a General Tag in the random draw last year with 0 points. Not as ridiculously lucky this year!
Good Luck to all who drew!!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back