WY GOP inadvertently advocates for gun control

But hey, shooter was a woman. So…that means our efforts to encourage women to get outdoors are working.

At least three stray bullets? I hope the judge imposes some range time. She obviously needs it.

The thing I am confused about - he describes hearing the gunshots and then the “crack” of the bullets whizzing by his head. In most cases that should be backwards because that bullet should be going way faster than sound. So was she shooting high into the air and the bullets were falling back down? Maybe it was just more simple to write the article to say he heard shots and then bullets. I also guess there easily could have been a couple of shots and then he heard the bullets preceding additional shots. Still a bit odd. I’ve been down range of shots before and the bullet sound BEFORE the boom was more memorable than the bullet sound itself.

At least three stray bullets? I hope the judge imposes some range time. She obviously needs it.
It’s probably already settled. DA won’t press case due to lack of testimony and evidence. Or will and then drop in the best interest of justice. Nolle with prejudice against bringing case back.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back