WY doe/fawn tag?

WildWill

I’ve never applied for a reduced price doe/fawn tag for deer before just elk and antelope. When applying this morning I noticed a difference between other reduced price tags I’ve applied for and the deer app. It appears if you want 2 tags you apply for each separately even if applying for the same tag as there is a first deer tag and second deer tag option both having 2 choices. How does this work? Do both of your 1st choice tag options go into the draw separately giving you 2 opportunities at a doe tag?

It's because you're applying as a party.
You can step thru the process, picking "individual" and will see the two license option, cancel and go back, picking "party organizer" and you will only have the single license option.

Yes, you will have two separate apps in the draw under the party app process; you could draw none, one, or both. They changed the process a year or two ago for the party side. I'd guess the reason is that a party would draw two licenses at a minimum so this gives individuals a chance at two licenses.

Last edited:
It's because you're applying as a party.
You can step thru the process, picking "individual" and will see the two license option, cancel and go back, picking "party organizer" and you will only have the single license option.

Yes, you will have two separate apps in the draw under the party app process; you could draw none, one, or both. They changed the process a year or two ago for the party side. I'd guess the reason is that a party would draw two licenses at a minimum so this gives individuals a chance at two licenses.

Thanks for the clarification Bob I was use to the antelope doe/fawn draw were if you put in for 2 tags you either get all or nothing.

I too put in for Type 8 reduced does which would be good for whitetail in the area I hunt. My primary goal is fill the freezer this year so I am hunting doe deer, doe antelope, cow elk and getting general tags to cover the bucks and bulls, except antelope which is a draw.

Reactions: LCH
I too put in for Type 8 reduced does which would be good for whitetail in the area I hunt. My primary goal is fill the freezer this year so I am hunting doe deer, doe antelope, cow elk and getting general tags to cover the bucks and bulls, except antelope which is a draw.

Nothing wrong with this . Good luck to you !

Reactions: LCH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back