Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

WTS Kimber Classic Select Grade 84M 7mm-08

BigSky!

I am selling an excellent condition Kimber Classic Select Grade 84M 7mm-08. This is one of several rifles I'm selling that were purchased used over the past couple of years which I have never shot. I've decided to move it/them down the road. I know nothing about its history. It's got a couple of very minor dings in the stock that just won't show up in pictures. Based on new shipping rates, when I ship this I plan to ship it in two packages. The barreled action will be shipped to your FFL. The stock and bottom metal will be shipped directly to you or your FFL, your choice. It will just be cheaper to ship in two separate smaller packages. I need $1,300 shipped and insured. I will include the bases and rings.

Contrary to popular belief, all Classic Select Grades did not "come with" the ebony forearm tip. It's true that most did and do; but, not all. This is the second Select Grade I have owned that does not have the ebony tip. It is my understanding that those without the ebony tip utilized Claro AAA walnut. This does have Select Grade stamped on the bottom metal. The serial number on this rifle is: KM27900 (see picture) and Kimber's customer service number is: 888-243-4522. Please feel free to call Kimber to inquire.

TirYvTim.jpg

iSTeWhym.jpg

BN7Cemsm.jpg

6f8F5uQm.jpg

tqLeMNXm.jpg

xDVsTc1m.jpg

jg4yHT0m.jpg

v4sLrlkm.jpg

i8OAAjhm.jpg

3LudeGkm.jpg

PmQub1Ll.jpg

HzLa5Ell.jpg