Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

WTB Youth Single Shot .22

Irrelevant

I'm looking to get my oldest their first .22 rifle. I'm looking for a bolt action. Anyone on here was looking to sell one? I figure she'll out grow it at some point, pass it along to her little brother, then we'll pass it along to someone else.

Alright, who knows about shipping across state lines? What all needs to happen? I know here in WA it needs to go to a FFL. But what does the seller need to do?

that's generally the size I'm looking for, but I wasn't a fan of the cocking pin on the back. But maybe it was just that the new one I tried was stiff.

The Savage Rascal operates just like a traditional bolt action unlike the Cricket.

Alright, who knows about shipping across state lines? What all needs to happen? I know here in WA it needs to go to a FFL. But what does the seller need to do?

In a nut shell ...... you find a FFL holder (sporting goods store, pawn shop) in your area that will accept transfers which are usually around $25. FFL or you will get the FFL address and FFL # to the shipper/seller. Seller ships (UPS/FEDEX) to the FFL holder, you pick up gun after filling out 4473.

Id recommends a CZ 455 or 457 Scout, you can swap the stock as they grow. In my case it will go through 3 kids then I'll buy anew stock for it and my daughter can keep it forever. They come with a single shot mag but you can also use the regular 455/457 mags

Cush gave me the hookup. Thanks for the input guys. If they stick with it at some point we'll get some nicer .22s

I got my kids the crickets they love them we haven’t had any issues with them the cocking device is a little different and feels cheap but works well

Walmart here has them for around $110 and you may or may not know but Walmart will order guns in for you guys if they don’t stock them

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back