PEAX Equipment

WTB Waterfowl Stuff

jt13

Got bit by the waterfowl bug this fall and winter. Looking for anything that I can use for field and river goose and duck hunting. Calls, blinds, decoys, etc. If anyone has anything laying around that they want to get rid of, let me know

I live in PA as well. Check Craigslist, I see a lot of stuff listed on there. Guy in Womelsdorf has a bunch of goose decoys and layout blinds listed Right now.

I live in PA as well. Check Craigslist, I see a lot of stuff listed on there. Guy in Womelsdorf has a bunch of goose decoys and layout blinds listed Right now.
Thanks. I've seen his stuff, most of it is over-priced but I'll keep an eye on it in case he comes down a bit

Thanks. I've seen his stuff, most of it is over-priced but I'll keep an eye on it in case he comes down a bit
Think a lot of people do that figuring a potential buyer is going to haggle on price. If you’re interested in multiple items he might cut you a deal.
I’ve found some good buys on there but have to check frequently and be quick to jump on stuff as soon as it lists. Good luck. As nick mentioned, it can get expensive quick, I jumped into waterfowl about 5 years ago and I’ve spent way too much on it.

Back