Caribou Gear

WTB range finding binoculars

I bought a pair of the Meopta’s from schmalts. They are great glass and the range is so fast. I looked at the Vortex version, Leica, and Sigs. I think they were all good. I didn’t like the Leica price though. So I went with the Meopta.

If you are looking for a used pair I would look at the Rokslide site under the classified section. There is a specific optics tab. Those guys over there turn through gear fast. A lot of it is brand new and not seen any actual field use. I found a weatherby rifle on there that should have been 2000+ that was close to 1000 and looks great. They just wanted to keep up with the Jones’s and wanted the newest lighter weight thing.

I have Leica geovids I would consider selling pm me if interested. Good shape and work well they are about 10 years old

I bought a pair of the Meopta’s from schmalts. They are great glass and the range is so fast. I looked at the Vortex version, Leica, and Sigs. I think they were all good. I didn’t like the Leica price though. So I went with the Meopta.

If you are looking for a used pair I would look at the Rokslide site under the classified section. There is a specific optics tab. Those guys over there turn through gear fast. A lot of it is brand new and not seen any actual field use. I found a weatherby rifle on there that should have been 2000+ that was close to 1000 and looks great. They just wanted to keep up with the Jones’s and wanted the newest lighter weight thing.
i really wish the meoptas had a ballistics calculator, I'd bet they are a nice for the $$

I liked them way better then the other choices in similar price range. I don’t regret them not having a calculator at this time. Maybe in the future. Still awesome glass and range ability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back