Dec 4, 2025 #1 W wseidel Active member Joined Mar 17, 2019 Messages 263 I’m interested in a new or used Leupold VX5HD 2-10 scope with Firedot. Please PM. Thanks!
Dec 4, 2025 #2 Dsnow9 Well-known member Joined Oct 29, 2019 Messages 4,690 Location Colorado @schmalts
Dec 4, 2025 #3 W wseidel Active member Joined Mar 17, 2019 Messages 263 Thanks and, yes, Pat is an option.
Dec 4, 2025 #4 npaden Well-known member Joined Feb 3, 2011 Messages 5,798 Location Lubbock, Texas Just bought a Gen2 VX5HD 3-15 from schmalts at a nice discount over anything I've seen online. Close enough to the prices I've been seeing on the Gen1 VX5 that it wasn't as painful to go ahead and go with the Gen2.
Just bought a Gen2 VX5HD 3-15 from schmalts at a nice discount over anything I've seen online. Close enough to the prices I've been seeing on the Gen1 VX5 that it wasn't as painful to go ahead and go with the Gen2.
Dec 7, 2025 #6 W wseidel Active member Joined Mar 17, 2019 Messages 263 Thanks for all the replies and PMs. I went with a new one from Schmalts. God bless, Wayne