Wtb fhf gear bino harness

gman82001

I sold mine and regret it so looking to see if anyone has a medium bino harness for sale before I break down and order a new one up. Thanks guys

Thanks guys I found one ...
@ Bugle ya they are great I just thought the grass is greener when I sold mine but I can honestly say now I've tried them all and while each has its pros and cons I think the fhf is best suited for me, but I'm a gear junkie and I'm sure someone is thinking up the next gotta have item that I'll gotta have :)

Have you tried Alaska Guide a relations? I wanted a FHF but ended up getting an AGC and so far I like it.

It's what I'm actually running right now ... I do like it but the 2 things that bug me are the fact that my binos aren't connected to me unless I use the actual strap they came with or like me I used a piece of para cord, if anyone can lose/drop/damage stuff it's me and I really prefer to have everything attached. The other thing is kind of 2 fold it's really bulky and sticks out from my chest what I consider too far, it's not enough to interfere with anything but it just bugs me ( but it's designed to be that way so you can carry extra stuff) and with that comes the clip on the webbing that if its not clipped together is out In front of the case bouncing around. It's a great harness and will be going to my wife for her binos to replace the kuiu harness that I never got used to at all just because it has to be so tight to hold it in place. Like I say I've tried all of Em and each has something's I like and some things I don't but the fhf and agc are the 2 that I'll be keeping.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back