Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Wtb- browning A-bolt micro

Nick87

Looking for another micro A-bolt finish doesnt matter and I'm open to most calibers. I've got one in .204 that my oldest loves to shoot. Just trying to find one in a tad larger caliber for deer/antelope. Thanks.

Looking for another micro A-bolt finish doesnt matter and I'm open to most calibers. I've got one in .204 that my oldest loves to shoot. Just trying to find one in a tad larger caliber for deer/antelope. Thanks.
If you are interested, I have an A-Bolt Micro hunter w/walnut stock in .22-.250 that I may part with.

No problem. The 300 WSM has a pretty good kick out of that small of a package but it is a real tack driver.

I apologize for butting in on your ad. Just wanted to mention that I have a Browning A-bolt Micro Medallion in .284 Winchester. I feel that the recoil is significant enough that it could be discouraging to a younger or smaller shooter. I am guessing that the 7mm08 would also be stout in this package. I think a .260 or .257 Roberts might be perfect in the micros without clobbering them senseless. The .243 you mentioned earlier would be even better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back