Wtb- browning A-bolt micro

Nick87

Looking for another micro A-bolt finish doesnt matter and I'm open to most calibers. I've got one in .204 that my oldest loves to shoot. Just trying to find one in a tad larger caliber for deer/antelope. Thanks.

Looking for another micro A-bolt finish doesnt matter and I'm open to most calibers. I've got one in .204 that my oldest loves to shoot. Just trying to find one in a tad larger caliber for deer/antelope. Thanks.
If you are interested, I have an A-Bolt Micro hunter w/walnut stock in .22-.250 that I may part with.

No problem. The 300 WSM has a pretty good kick out of that small of a package but it is a real tack driver.

I apologize for butting in on your ad. Just wanted to mention that I have a Browning A-bolt Micro Medallion in .284 Winchester. I feel that the recoil is significant enough that it could be discouraging to a younger or smaller shooter. I am guessing that the 7mm08 would also be stout in this package. I think a .260 or .257 Roberts might be perfect in the micros without clobbering them senseless. The .243 you mentioned earlier would be even better.

Back