PEAX Equipment

WOW Finally

Elkhunter

We didn't get enoug to fill a thimble the other night Del. After I got in the truck it stopped. Bet it made it nice and muggy for you down there.

Ask your kids if they would like to come clean out the nice man's pool?? We had a blow to end all blows at my place. Besides the rain and lite show... I just finished getting the pool straightened out after the filter blew up and now this.... I'm about ready to move back to San Diego....

cool.gif

At 9pm I had to drive to gilbert way east valley and deliver alot of worms, weaights and a mold for a tourny tomorrow.... saw some lightning off in the distance and wow on the way home we got hammered....
I was able to drive a whopping 35 mph and the steering whell cocked about a 1/4 turn just to keep the truck straight... then the hail and rain came after the winds.... then I get to the west side of the valley about 30 mins ago and its puring rain here as well.....

Heard on the radio its the first rain in over 90 days... We had a very wet spring. our Monsoon season usally starts around end of june. this is the first storm... I hope it last an extra month since it was a month late...

Kids are all excited about the rain...
kinda a nice change for once...

Delw

Dan I will send you the oldest son to clean out the pool.
biggrin.gif

But you have to keep him then
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

We had bad storms here last night. boy did I sleep good with them going on.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-21-2003 14:01: Message edited by: The Viperess ]</font>

Hmm ...??? Does he come complete with a Mom to fetch and carry for him?? I will let him clean the pool, and I'll even feed him once in a while, but I don't fetch and carry....

cool.gif

Let the rain come in November..I would like to work up until then, and take the rest of the year off for hunting...
biggrin.gif

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mallardman1911
Back