Wordle

How many of you use the same starting word? I've been mixing it up trying to make it random.
I use whatever word pops into my head, but usually with 2 vowels. Always chasing the elusive 1 guess win. I use the same starting word in Quordle/Sequence, though.

I use the same two to cover all the vowels with my first two guesses. Normally can get it by 4, haven’t missed one yet.

I use the same two to cover all the vowels with my first two guesses. Normally can get it by 4, haven’t missed one yet.

I use the same two words every day as well. When I switched to this system I started hitting 3s and 4s much more frequently.

I used the same word for a long time until I got it in one; then figured that word was used up and have been switching around since. Currently use AUDIO but I'm not in love with it and have a hard time coming up with good second guesses.

I used the same word for a long time until I got it in one; then figured that word was used up and have been switching around since. Currently use AUDIO but I'm not in love with it and have a hard time coming up with good second guesses.
Pious and later are my two.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back