Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wish Lists

Estimator86

HTers, what is on your wish lists for this upcoming holiday season? More specifically, hunting and fishing related. I'm not one to make a "christmas list", however my wonderful mother-in-law insists. It really is her only flaw. I'm very blessed to have everything that I have, so I just want her to spend her time and money on more worthwhile things this year.

I would love to have myself a hunting ladder. I've been wanting one for years, but have never gotten around to getting my own.

On the short list are a noco boost to jump start trucks, wheelers, boats, etc. a cordless sawzall mostly for processing deer shanks, and either a new drill to run my ice auger or just a lithium ion ice auger. I know I won’t get them all but 1 would be sweet and most of them have practical purposes other then hunting and fishing.

I'm hopeful for a too me love me elk pedestal mount. Gotta find the bull first......

Other than that the rest is going to my kids activities and momma Jonas for putting up with my shit.

However The short list is:
300 win mag with a lupy
New Tripod with fluid head
Upgraded winter camping gear
New trekking poles
Few other items as well...... if anyone asks.

Always open to gift cards too......

This is the first year in a while that I haven't really made any changes to my set up and unless I break something (what are the chances) I probably won’t! That being said, I’m still waiting to see that 7-08 Randy edition in production...
I think all I’m after hunting related is a pole saw (thinking about the wicked tree gear, pricey tho), an extra magazine for the xbolt in case they are difficult to get next year, and I’m going to try a new scope/mount set up on my 25-06 once they come back in stock

On the short list are a noco boost to jump start trucks, wheelers, boats, etc. a cordless sawzall mostly for processing deer shanks, and either a new drill to run my ice auger or just a lithium ion ice auger. I know I won’t get them all but 1 would be sweet and most of them have practical purposes other then hunting and fishing.
The Noco Boost are awesome. Just used mine again to start my generator

I am 82 so my wish list days are over. I have no complaints it has been a good run. Some one once told me if I had not spent so much time hunting and adventuring around the world i could have really been successful. My response was I worked hard and I made enough money so I could afford the luxury of doing just what I did - hunt and adventure around the world.

A400 extreme
M70 extreme weather
Spotting scope
A canoe
More Hunting clothes
Ice rod case
Waders
A nice smaller backpack (day trip size)
Problem is my list comes right back to me to buy lol

I could use a boat, a few horses, a Swarovski 115mm, and some .223 ammo. I may have to start a gofundme to buy any of those.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back