Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Wild game fajita or taco or wrap

Stay Sharp

Season your wild game with your favorite taco or fajita seasoning or rub. You cant go wrong with High Mountain Fajita.

rKYOgAk.jpg

dont over cook. Medium or medium rare.

yAer38q.jpg

Grill or wok your peppers. Leave as much crunch as you like.

vC2DyD0.jpg

R7HObQr.jpg

Do the same with onions.

eMvu92d.jpg

oSAT5vg.jpg

Next, mix some franks with Ranch dressing or MW. (dont suffer through blah/bland/gross mayo. Do yourself a favor and go with flavor)

82xqfpD.jpg

OCmF1dP.jpg

rNKs8bw.jpg

Use a tortilla or taco shell or if your not into the whole carb thing, lettuce leaves.

MKgBSUu.jpg

Last edited:
I have a strong hate for mayo. Its awful and pure crap that I cant fathom people eating but ranch dressing or MW mixes great with Franks or just simple taco sauce.

Looks great. Doesn’t look Mexican. Still looks great.

I have a strong hate for mayo. Its awful and pure crap that I cant fathom people eating but ranch dressing or MW mixes great with Franks or just simple taco sauce.
I LOOOOOOOOVE real mayo. But it ain’t Mexican.

Miracle Whip blows, and fails to meet the criteria to be called mayo. It also is not Mexican. Neither is Frank’s.

Last edited:
Most have never taken the time to actually read the label on the back of a jar of mayo.

ePcjzf2.jpg

Pretty funny. But...the ingredients of mayo and Miracle Whip are pretty much the same. Miracle Whip doesn’t contain enough egg and oil to legally be labeled as mayo, and that’s also why it doesn’t taste as good.

Do you also prefer light beer?

Last edited:
MW has that tangy zing and actual flavor which is why its far superior to the glop that is Mayo. I dont fault people that are willing to settle for mayo (some people like the bland and higher in fat and calorie mayo). I on the other hand prefer flavor so I dont settle or tolerate mayo.

I dont drink beer of any kind. Ive not drank a beer in more than 25 years. I dont care for the taste of beer. Not much for any alcohol really.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back