Caribou Gear Tarp

Wide Buck Match And Other Finds

BCBOY

Found the match to that wide shed I found earlier this week. Too bad the rodents found it before I did |oo :BLEEP: but it is great to put the 2 sheds together again. Give 3 or 4 inches for the skull plate and he is between 34-35 inches wide and should gross around 182 4/8. hump
As It Lays
IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

Here they are together again. I think I may be holding them a tad too wide but you get the picture, there is no denying he's a WIDE buck. :cool:
IMG_1796.jpg

Here's some other finds of the day
How big do you think this whitetail shed is?
IMG_1787.jpg

Didn't know we had record coues this far north. :D
IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

BCboy.... Nice !!! You need to take a Little Rodent gun out with you to pay them little guys back for eating your sheds... Maybe a Red rider model 2000 ? ;)

Bears........... Love the pictures !!!!!
(in Idaho we shoot thoe 50 Pound ones ;) )

Moosie,
When I first saw this little guy I thought he was just a big cub. But Momma was nowhere to be seen. I came back 4 hours later and he was still all by himself. Normally momma doesn't kick out last years cubs until mid-May. Thinking she must have winter-killed in the den. Surprised this runt survived. He couldn't have been more than 2 1/2 feet.

Your bears Kick them in may ? I don't think they do that round mere till July or June.

You should have caught it and brought it home :D

Back