Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What would you get if you only had $20

got fish?

I managed to scramble up $20 to restock my tacklebox.

I need worms, hooks, and a crankbait or 2(i'm partial to the baby bass med. diving crank)

I need something that works best for the morning bite at saguaro and Tempe Town Lake, since that's when and where I do most of my fishing.

If in this situation what would you do or get and where?

Thanks

I agree with Delw, and would add that you need carolina rig supplies. 1/2 oz egg sinkers ~2.00, beads(red/green/black)~2.00, and barrel swivels~.99, all at your favorite Walmart. Since that is my favorite way to fish, those are the first things I would buy(besides the worms and hooks).

LipRipper

DelMart should have all your needs and every thing you will need for the mere price of $20 as a down payment and $20 a month for the rest of the year... :D :D :D

You can send it to me and the next time I go gambling down south. I will put it in for you..The responce you will get back though will be that I did real well and you got greedy and lost all of yours.... :D :D :D

Hey Law Vegas are you with me on this? If I had $20 to restock my tackle box it would be 3 Big Mac Meals super size them with chocolate shakes! Makes me want to go fishing just thinkin about it. ;) :D

LG, you have me pegged! Always be true to the four F's: Food, Fish, Family, Friends. :D Got fish?, I have to agree with what has already been said. Except that I would throw in a couple of "Pot O' Gold" spoons from Walmart ($0.97). With Spoons and plastics, Eagle Claw hooks (they're cheaper than Gamakstsu) and Gremlin lead sinkers, you are ready to go. Of course, by now, you have already made your purchase; so tell us, what did you buy?

joker.gif

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back